Official APL Rules
All Asian Pro League (APL) rules will be applied in all facets of APL and any partnered competitions.
All global FACEIT rules will be applied within APL.
If you want to report someone, please use the report form here: Abuse Report Form →
For other matters, how to join, how to fix AC, check our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page: Read the FAQ →
All divisions let you access a chat. The goal of this chat is to help building the community and let you find a teammate.
Keep the hub chats clean, it is strictly prohibited to:
- Go after a previous teammate/opponent about a previous game.
- Insult or tag someone in the intent to defame him.
Any misbehaviour will result in an instant mute, with chat mutes being at the Admin/Moderators' discretion. Repeated cases will result in sanctions.
- Overall rule is simple: Behave. Be respectful of others.
- We DO NOT offer live support.
- Do not spam or advertise (twitch streams, giveaways, etc) anywhere within APL.
- The abuse of reports is strictly prohibited.
- Valid reports will result in a warning. 3 warnings in a single season of APL will result in a BAN.
- All player warnings will be reset every season.
- If any offense is repeated the offender may be kicked or banned from APL at the APL staff discretion.
- It is forbidden to use loopholes in our rules. Any and all decisions are at the sole discretion of APL and it’s partners.
- The staff have the final say in any decisions made. Disrespecting staff can result in further punishment.
We have a zero tolerance policy with regards to toxicity in the APL. Toxicity is the act of impacting on user experience in a disruptive way through intentional use of negative behaviour. This can involve, but isn’t limited to:
- In-game: Team killing, team flashing, trolling, ghosting, blocking etc.
- Outside the game: Insulting language, spamming, harassing, racism, intentional verbal abuse etc.
- Any arguments between players in/outside APL matches (such as the Division general chat) are not welcome. All respective participants involved will be muted and sanctions will be issued if needed.
- Do not be disruptive in the voice chat. That means no songs/soundbytes, keep communication clear during games and keep it to primarily in game-related.
- Don’t try to help the other team or do things detrimental to your team’s members.
- Stream sniping is forbidden. Anyone caught stream sniping will be issued a warning.
- Racism, prejudice, political and religious comments and opinions are not tolerated in the APL.
As they say, it takes two hands to clap. If a player is toxic toward you and you respond with similar behavior, you are also disrupting the game to the detriment of your team.
The Asian Pro League and its organisers reserve the right to amend these rules without prior notice.